Ciciban Kid’s Shoe Limited Warranty Information
Ciciban Kid’s Shoes offers our customers a Six Months Limited Warranty on all Ciciban footwear. Ciciban Kid’s Shoes reserves the right to inspect any shoe for determination of a no cost repair or replacement. We also reserve the right to refuse any claim if it is deemed not covered by this warranty.
Ciciban Kid’s Shoes six months Limited Warranty Covers the Following:
- All mechanical hardware – eyelets, hooks, buckles and ornaments
- Quality of leather – inconsistencies resulting in premature wear patterns
- C-TEX guaranteed to be waterproof for the lifespan of the product
- Attachment of soles to upper and of components of soles to one another
- Durability of outsole – will not deteriorate, crack, or split under normal wearing conditions
Often, a quick trip to your local shoe repair shop is the best way to fix a minor defect.
The Following are NOT Covered under Ciciban Kid’s Shoes six months Limited Warranty:
- Material failure caused by excessive wear, unreasonable use, exposure to caustic chemicals, extreme heat, sunlight, alterations, or abnormal wear related to misuse
- Stitching or mechanical hardware failure due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing accidents
- Leather not properly treated to keep from drying out or from water damage
- C-TEX failure due to complete submersion in water or allowing the water to seep in over the top of the footwear
- Separation of soles or sole components due to being caught, hooked, snagged or cut
- Normal wear on soles or heels due to inpidual wear patterns, or heavy wear associated with misuse
- Poor fit
If you have any questions about our warranty, please contact our store.